Pages

so long ago

These phrases are from my old black notebook, entries date ranges from 2006-2009.

before, it was never easy for me to ignore the gap.

it wasn't enough to just say "hello".
because i wanted a "how are you?".

but now, it's effortless not to think of you..
for me to bear it all and just be happy..
i can leave without your love now.

but never without you..


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"i'd been broken beyond repair."

"true love was forever lost
my prince was never coming back."

"Forbidden to remember,
terrified to forget"

"it was a hard line to walk"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

we're better this way..
i can be anyone for you..
as long as you still want me near.,
I'll stay. =)
nothing more than that..
even i had realized that it's not you anymore..
i won't stop doing this for you..
crazy??..

so sick of hating you..=|

No comments:

Post a Comment