Pages

Book Inventory. :)





At last! I've finally managed to write something. Even it's nothing cool or significant. LOL.

Last Sunday, I spent my rest day cleaning up my room (or almost cleaning it up.) While sorting some stuff I've finally gathered the books I bought for myself. Then and then, I realized that I've got so many books that i haven't read yet. :'( I promise myself to put effort and time into reading for it is not only my stress reliever but also a companion when i'm alone, a friend when i'm lonely and a mentor when i'm in need of wisdom.

So here's my awesome mini library. LOL.

To Kill a Mocking Bird
Persuasion
Perks of being a Wallflower
One Day
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
The Devil and Miss Prym
Eleven Minutes
The Notebook
The World's Most Evil Man
Chicken Soup for the Soul (Love Stories)
The Last Lecture
Gossip Girl
Twilight Saga Books

From Book Sales:
Charlie Wilson's War
Altered Carbon
Separation Anxiety

By our Manunulats:
Para Kay B
Trip to Quiapo
It's Not that Complicated
Fangirl

Here's few of the those I haven't read. I'm done with "The Perks of being a Wallflower" and now reading "To Kill a Mocking Bird". Soon, I hope I could share how amazing "The Perks of being a Wallflower" is. I'm about to watch the movie adaptation and I hope that would inspire me to write too. Ü

To be honest, I buy books even though I don't really have the luxury of time to read them all. Now, I'm planning to collect all Jane Austen's and the books stated from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", though I'd accept books as gifts! haha.
So there. Here's my attempt to write something new. LOL. Good day! and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment