Pages

I wish I could forget how I could never let myself to forget.

I wish I could forget how he never fails to cheer me up. How he tries to distract me from reality with his lame jokes. How his handwritten love letters make my days. How his messages brighten up weekends. How he held my hand that first time. How he told me he loves me and this would last.
Oh, How I wish I could forget how he would never answer my phone calls anymore. How he never gets mad anymore. How he never replies to my ‘I love you’s anymore. How he told me he fell out of love. How he never really explain why.
I wish I could forget how she smiled and said ‘hi’ that very first day we met. How she was so nice to me. How she told me she feels the pain I’m into. How she told me everything will get better in time. How she understands what I’m going through.
Oh, How I wish I could forget how she asked me if she got his shirt’s size right. How she was suddenly the girlfriend. How she was now someone I couldn’t like anymore. How she never really intend to hurt me.
I wish I could forget how I took everything he did for granted. How I didn’t appreciate love at first. How I didn’t make things work for us. How I just let things happened.
Oh, How I wish I could forget how I played around with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment