Pages

Highschool and all.

I got this note entry from my old facebook account and now that i'm rereading all this is what inspires me to write a blog about our friendship and all. POSTED:  March 22 2010

my MATCHLESS and INSANE friends.
haha. (can't find enough words to describe them.)


i love them for who they are...


*erratically SWEET..(haha.)



*peace loving.. ♥



*playful and extreme.??



*adventurous!! =)



*daring.. (and charming na din)



*generous..(anu, alak pa??!)



*obedient? and honest??



*talented!! haha.. (try nio sumayaw sa bus!)

we never need to pretend.
my friendship with them is unchangeable by time.
(haha. sweet.) priceless.


well, it all started here:



most especially here:



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

i miss you all.lab lab you guys..
(get ready for summer vacation!! haha!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment