Pages

Nicholas Sparks Fandom

This is an note entry from my old facebook account dated March 26 2010
i don't care if some people think it's corny.
it's what i like. ♥
First, i was so dazzled by "a walk to remember". yeah, i know its so old,
but i just can't get over it. haha!! i love to watch it over and over again.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." 


"Dean: If there is a greater power, why is it he can't get you a new sweater?
Jamie: Because he's too busy looking for your brain." 

"Landon: I might kiss you
Jamie: I might be bad at it
Landon: That's not possible" 

Now i'm taken by his book: The Last Song. (thanks to pawla.)
few chapters to come to finish it. ♥ (last 4 chapters i guess.)

"I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?" 

"He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her." 

“I’m not being funny. I’m being serious.” 

“Oh, because we’re so good-looking" 

May be after the last song, i'd be reading "The Notebook"
i haven't seen the movie, but i know how great it is.
so i got curious. =)

"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it." 

and now, i wonder...
what's next.. ♥



to update this blog: 
now, I've actually read all 3 of them and also watched their movie versions and to add to my Nicholas-Sparks-fangirling I've also watched "Nights in Rodante" and "Dear John". and soon i'll love to watch his "Lucky One"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment